Team Fabulous!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where everyone is fabulous and everyone else can go...like...away because they aren't cool enough to sit with us at our lunch table or whatever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

introducing duck royalty! (duckhime)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1introducing duck royalty! (duckhime) Empty introducing duck royalty! (duckhime) Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:00 pm

duckhime

duckhime

hii! i'm not very good at introductions, so pardon me if this isn't super good haha;;

even though duckhime is my screen name, i go by both dorky and mio! (my irl name)

i'm currently 15 years old and reside in the U.S.!

my interests include the fine arts, audio engineering, and, like everyone else in this group, anime and things of the sort! i've been a weeaboo since i was born pretty much haha! visits with my dad led me to become invested in it uwu

i have a youtube channel as well, if anyone is interested in it!: (it won't let me post the link, but my name on youtube is duckhime as well ;o; )

sorry that there isn't much, but unfortunately i'm not an extremely interesting person! i'm looking forward to working with everyone! <3

2introducing duck royalty! (duckhime) Empty Re: introducing duck royalty! (duckhime) Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:31 pm

GUILTY

GUILTY

Gotta wait a week for the YT channel ahahaha

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum